We would like to inform you the 16th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Pharmacovigilance (in association with Society of Pharmacovigilance India) will be held in Agra, India, from the 16th - 19th of October 2016.
The topics covered in this meeting including:
· Patients as the focus of PV
· Medicines for women
· Medication Errors Vs. Medical Negligence – Whose responsibility
· Big Data Analytics
· Risk Communication and Management
· Financial burden of Pharmacovigilance
· Evidence Based PV decision making
· The challenges of Indian Traditional Medicine and PV
· Integration of PV in National Health Programmes
· Young Scientists’ research (Pharmacoepidemiology research)
· Emerging and re-emerging diseases and role of PV
· Clinical aspect of pharmacovigilance (Antidiabetic, Oncology/cancer, critically ill-patients)
For more information please visit http://www.isop2016agra.org/
We hope this information will be useful for you.
Thank you for your attention.
National Center of Pharmacovigilance
NADFC - Indonesia